Spring Fling

Saturday, April 26, 2014







     I have to say black is my favorite color when it comes to clothing, so of course I'm going to try to incorporate it when I'm picking out an outfit for spring. This gorgeous floral print dress is from Zara, and it is so light weight that it almost felt like I had nothing on...almost. When I wear a floral print or a very feminine dress, I tend to pair it with a leather jacket.  I love mixing feminine and masculine elements when picking out outfits, just to give it that edgy yet soft look. I paired this look with my Sam Edelman flats since they were so comfortable and I had a lot of walking to do. Plus, this look could also be dressed up by pairing it with some pumps! 
Wearing: Zara  Dress, Sam Edelman Flats, Aldo bag, Etsy Jewelry
-Lidya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.