Roshes

Monday, August 11, 2014





I have to admit, the best thing that has happened in fashion is the mixing of sneakers and regular day-to-day outfits. After seeing these black and white Nike roshe runs on bloggers, editors and buyers during fashion week, I decided to buy myself a pair as well. These shoes are hands down the best investment I've ever made, solely because they are so versatile and comfortable. In this look, I paired these sneakers with jeans and a casual tee but in a future look I might pair it with a skirt, a dress or just a typical workout outfit. I can wear them from morning to night so I'm definitely happy with my purchase (which in fact was a hassle since they were sold out everywhere)! Shop my look below:

Aritzia top | Rag & Bone jeans | Nike sneakers | Grand Bazaar jewelry 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.