Zara A/W 14 Campaign

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

As the Summer comes to an end, new fall collections start arriving in stores and online. Fall clothing is my absolute favorite, mainly because the weather is always on point in NYC. Depending on how cool or how warm, I can either wear a parka with boots or a thin pair of jeans with a light sweater and slip ons, so I can overall mix and match different pieces and different fabrics. Plus, Fall is the beginning of layering season!

This past week my all time favorite brand, Zara, released their new collection. This retail company is basically designer pieces without the designer price tags, so shopping at Zara is a win-win situation. Good quality and good prices!

Here are the top 5 items in my wish list from their new collection!












Hopefully I can get my hands on these items! Happy Fall shopping!!

-Karin




You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.