Fur Vest

Monday, November 17, 2014







The end of Fall is soon approaching as well as the cooler days, so before the temperature drops to below 30 degrees, I decided to wear a fur vest this afternoon. Although it doesn't give much warmth, this fur vest that I purchased last year from Gypsy Warrior is perfect for any outfit. I paired it with a long sleeved seamless turtleneck from Free People but I can also wear it over a sweater, a dress or even a blouse. The versatility of this piece makes it one of my favorites in my closet so I definitely recommend a fur vest for the end of this season. Shop below for my look!

Gyspy Warrior vest | Michael Kors boots | Zara pants | Free People turtleneck | Marc Jacobs watch 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.