Stan Smith

Monday, February 23, 2015








While looking through street style pictures from past fashion weeks, I fell in love with these classic white and green Stan Smiths that almost everyone wore. Although these sneakers were established in 1973, they are making a huge comeback in the fashion scene so I decided to get a pair for myself. They are comfortable, effortless and subtle so they pair perfectly with any outfit. I also wore a timeless white button down and an ultra soft infinity scarf, which was ideal and needed for the horrible single digit NY temperatures! Shop my outfit below!

Adidas Stan Smiths | Urban Outfitters scarf | J. Crew shirt | Madewell jeans 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love love love the bag! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.