Sin City II

Thursday, July 30, 2015










   This outfit was inspired by the Hard Rock Hotel located in Las Vegas, a go-to place to book a stay for music lovers like myself. There are a number of activities this hotel offers, such as nightclubs, pools, and concerts to attend.  You can head over to The Joint where you can see big shows and if you're in the mood for a more intimate setting, you can hangout at Vinyl, which hosts up and coming bands, comedians and entertainers. For my outfit I kept in theme of the hotel, which is of course Rock n' Roll. I paired leather leggings with a distressed vintage t-shirt and suede pumps since I wanted to keep my look simple and relaxed. For the day time you can swap out the leather pants with a leather mini skirt and some high-top converse for an even more casual vibe! 

Gypsy Warrior T-Shirt | HUE Leather Leggings | H&M Moto Jacket | Jeffery Campbell Pumps

Check out these Vegas hotels: Hard Rock Hotel | Vegas Hotels



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.