Rue de Notre-Dame

Friday, August 14, 2015







I'm up in Montréal for the weekend and although this city is known for it's quaint restaurants, hip nightlife and cobblestone streets, I found myself in the midst of une zone d'enterprise. Wherever I turn, I see businessmen wearing wonderfully tailored suits or women wearing chiffon shirts with a pencil skirt. Due to the office feel in the Montréal street style, I decided to wear something of that nature while walking around the city. Since I didn't have any meetings to attend and since I wanted to be somewhat comfortable, I chose to wear light colored ripped jeans and heeled ankle boots. My white button down shirt gives off the corporate vibe to my outfit, whereas my accessories give off a casual vibe. Shop my look below!

J. Crew shirt | DL1961 jeans | Prada sunglasses | Steve Madden boots | Liebeskind bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.