Stripe Out

Thursday, September 10, 2015






A striped tee should be a staple in everyones closet. There's something so easy, comfortable and versatile about a top like this, especially because it can be worn at any time of the day and at any setting. For my day look, I paired my tee with white jeans since the color of my pants brighten up my entire look. To give my outfit a masculine vibe, I wore black oxford shoes but if you're craving a girly vibe, you can easily switch up the shoes to a pair of pointed flats, lace up sandals or pointed heels. This outfit can be worn early in the day or late at night and you can intermix accessories to wear this look whenever!

Abercrombie tee | Rebecca Minkoff shoes | Gap jeans | 3.1 Phillip Lim bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.