Burgundy Fur

Thursday, November 05, 2015






This is probably one of my favorite newest trends - colored fur. It's been seen in recent fashion shows, on the streets and definitely in the windows of different stores. Whether it be faux or real, colored fur adds emphasis to any outfit. As seen above, I kept the rest of my look very basic so that the focus could be on the vest. A burgundy wine color like this is dominant yet still mixes with neutral tones, so I chose to match it with taupe sandals and a beige snakeskin clutch. An outfit like this, or any with either a fur vest or jacket, is ideal for a night out. If you want to go more casual with outerwear like this, you can easily throw on jeans, ankle boots or even sneakers. Shop my look below!

Romeo & Juliet fur vest (via C21) | Brandy Melville top | J Brand jeans | Steve Madden sandals | Vintage clutch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.