Le Garçon

Wednesday, December 16, 2015







I tend to somehow always incorporate menswear in my day-to-day outfits. Over the past year, I've realized that I'm more attracted to oversized coats, sportswear and sneakers. I used to be that girl who'd be online shopping for high heels or sandals, but now I'm that person looking up the coolest sneakers around. Luckily, I found these white high-tops on sale (score!) and I've been wearing them non-stop since the day they came in the mail. I've received tons of compliments and I guess it's due to the fact that they're so minimal yet still a statement.

For this outfit, I wore leather leggings, a white tee and an oversized grey coat. To add some feminine aspect to this outfit, I wore a Free People lariat necklace that Lidya actually bought for my birthday (thanks girl). Shop my look below!

Atelje 71 sneakers | Zara coat | Zara leggings | Aritzia tee | Free People necklace 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.