Medina

Tuesday, December 29, 2015






About a couple of months ago, I was able to go to Sorel's Fall/Winter Collection launch event in downtown NYC. After looking through their amazing collection, I knew I had to get my hands on these boots. The Medina 3 is the ideal rain shoe/heeled boot all in one. Although it looks pretty high (and it is), it is by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn! Since they're made of rubber, they're easy to walk in plus, they can handle any weather condition, such as rain or snow. The full look is rather simple, since I just paired black jeans with a lilac colored turtleneck, but overall this outfit can be worn throughout the day or even while out to a casual dinner. Shop it all below!


Zara sweater | J Brand jeans | Sorel boots 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.