The Statement Coat

Wednesday, January 20, 2016











Since most of my wardrobe for the winter is full of black garments, to keep my outfits from looking too dull, I tend to pair them with a unique accessory or statement outerwear. I've had my eye on a U.K. brand called Shrimps for a while now; they create beautiful statement faux fur outerwear and accessories with really fun color pallets. Unfortunately, it's not currently in my price range. So, I have been on the hunt for a quality faux fur statement coat that doesn't push my budget and I finally came across one at Topshop! I wanted my full look to come across as 60s mod yet contemporary and the square silhouette of the coat gives off that modern vibe while my ankle boots have that 60s style. Shop my look below!

Topshop Coat & Boot | Opening Ceremony Handbag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.