The Little Black Dress

Saturday, May 31, 2014


'







   I wore this outfit on a night out with some friends and since I had a lot of dancing to do, it was important for me to wear something easy to move in and feel comfortable while showing off my amazing dance skills. The outfit I'm wearing is head to toe Free People. I find it very important while purchasing a dress to pick something that can be easily dressed up or down to make it wearable for multiple occasions. I'm a huge fan of bohemian accessories and the cross body bag is a recent purchase I made and it's uniqueness is what made me buy it. The shoes I'm wearing are Jeffery Campbell for Free People and I love the way they look on, especially since the tassels add a little something different and extra. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.