American Bulldog Coffee Roasters

Friday, January 09, 2015








American Bulldog Coffee Roasters recently opened at 31 N Broad Street in Ridgewood, NJ.  When you enter the shop, the first thing you notice is a beautiful fireplace with retro decor and you immediately feel the cozy/comforting vibe the shop gives off. It offers a great selection of expresso based drinks and also a variety of teas and after speaking with the owner, I found out that they only use organic ingredients and their baked goods are all gluten free and baked in the house! They even roast their own beans at another location near the shop, which is pretty cool. 

I've already paid multiple visits to this shop and I have to say, it was one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had. Some of my favorite food items on the menu are the raspberry brownie and the plain croissant, the brownie was baked to perfection and the croissant was so fresh! They have a variety of other baked goods to choose from such as biscotti's, cookies, and if your in the mood for something savory, they offer quiche tartlets. I will definitely be paying many more visits so that I can try the rest of what's on the menu and if you're ever in the area, check this place out! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.