Café au Lait

Monday, December 21, 2015






     It has been oddly warm this past week, especially since it's so late in December. It's a bit concerning for our environment but when it comes to dressing, I have no complaints. I still kept covered up for this look because...well, it is December. Variations of different shades of browns have been very on trend this season, probably due to the wave of the 1970s fashions, like the ones we experienced over the summer and beginning of Fall. I paired a simple black dress with a statement cardigan and suede cross-body purse. Comfort is really key for me when I'm picking out an outfit, since I'm usually running around all day. However, I still like to feel confident in what I'm wearing therefore comfort with style is the key motto!

American Apparel Dress | Zara Shoes, Purse & Cardigan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.