Green Velvet

Friday, March 11, 2016








As we all can tell from my previous outfits, I'm constantly inspired by menswear. I found this green velvet blazer in the sale section at Zara, and I new that it would be a new staple in my closet. This look is a really easy going one - a light jacket, a white tee, leather leggings and boots. In order to make my look more feminine, I threw on some gold jewelry and matched it with a clay colored bag. What I love about my outfit is that although it's really simple, it's comfortable and can be dressed up or down! This jacket is ideal for any occasion, whether it be going to a bar late at night or meeting up with friends to grab lunch. Check out my look below!

Zara blazer | Aritzia leggings | Sorel boots | All Saints bag | Brandy Melville tee




You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.