Silk & a Slip

Monday, January 26, 2015












Mixing different fabrics, prints and garments is necessary when picking out an outfit. It’s important to be able to pair evening/night out garments with simple daytime ones so that your wardrobe can be used in full effect. For this day look, I wanted to keep it casual yet also somewhat dressy without looking over the top. By wearing this seamless slip, I have that casual vibe but by adding a silk blazer, I have a more formal one. Since it was pretty cold outside, I wore sheer stockings, which also grunged up my outfit but I also put on some knitted calf socks to make the outfit more relaxed and informal. As you can tell, I mixed different pieces and fabrics to create this comfy yet chic look. Shop below!


Aritzia blazer | Urban Outfitters calf socks | Free People slip 3.1 Phillip Lim bag


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.