Checkered

Sunday, February 01, 2015








For this look, I decided to keep within a monochrome theme. Since my outfit was black and simple, I chose to pair it with a statement wool coat, which adds something a bit more interesting to the overall look. The temperature has been dropping the past couple of days, so I thought a turtleneck would be appropriate for this time of the year and I paired it with my ripped high rise jeans. The ripped knees allow me to show a bit of skin so that the outfit doesn't look completely black from head to toe. As for accessories, I wore a maroon beanie to add some color and I wore Vagabond chunky boots paired with sheer polka dot socks, which add a subtle unique detail. 

Zara Coat | Vagabond Boots | Loeffler Randall Bag | Madewell Jeans | UO Turtleneck

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.