Blackout

Monday, March 16, 2015









An all black look is one of my favorites since it's sophisticated, elegant and modern all at the same time. This Zara skirt is one of the best purchases I've made since it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. But since a leather skirt is a statement piece itself, in order to make this outfit subtle, I paired it with a simple black v-neck tee. Although it's still cold outside (sadly), I wore open toe sandals made by my favorite shoe designer, Schutz Shoes! These sandals are so minimal and stylish and can be worn with almost any type of outfit and that's why I love them! Shop my look below:


Zara skirt | Gypsy Warrior tee | Schutz heels | Prada sunglasses 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.