Flared

Tuesday, March 17, 2015





I was inspired by the 70s fashion trend for this outfit since this decade is making a comeback on the runway with floral floor length dresses to fringe jackets and even to flared blue jeans. I wore my own pair of flared jeans with a Gypsy Warrior biker tee and a leather jacket, giving this look an element of rocker-chic. As for shoes, I decided to go for something a bit formal. These heels give the look a unique touch and since they're silver, it works well with this casual/cool vibe that I'm going for. Shop my look below!

Gypsy Warrior Tee | H&M Moto Jacket | Asos Heels | Loeffler Randall Bag

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a stunning dress. never seen this before. It;s really so beautiful and gorgeous like floor length dress . The color is so fabulous. I love fringe jacket and blue jeans. So lovely and preferable.

    ReplyDelete

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.