Spring Stripes

Wednesday, March 25, 2015






I purchased this jacket about 3 years ago from Aritzia and to this day, it is my favorite article of clothing that I own. For an easy day-to-day look, this jacket is ideal to emphasize a simple outfit while still keeping me warm. This green jacket looks great with light colored jeans and a striped shirt and to grunge up this outfit, I wore classic Doc Marten boots. Shop below!

Aritzia jacket | DL 1961 jeans | Gypsy Warrior tee | Doc Marten boots 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like your dress, I think that those dependable go-to pieces are the best! The winter dress are really so stunning and awesome . Everyone must love the dress here.The green jacket looks great with light colored jeans and a striped shirt and to grunge up this outfit, Nice casual look....

    ReplyDelete

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.