Grey Day

Sunday, July 05, 2015






Although we are well into the summer season, we've experienced occasional cold and rainy days these past few weeks (more frequently then we'd like). Even though I'd prefer a sunny summers day, one plus that has come out of this weather is that I can revisit some of my fall attire (which is my favorite season for dressing).  For this look I kept it simple and comfortable, since when the weather is grey I like to wear something that feels cozy yet relaxed. I paired my madewell jeans with a loose fitted plaid top and my vagabond boots to add some height. The pattern on the shirt brightens up the look and my vintage 90s esc backpack allows for handsfree travels. 

Madewell Jeans | Vagabond Boots | Vintage Backpack | Plaid  Top

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.