Poncho

Monday, March 28, 2016



With March's weather being unpredictable and the weeks changing from Spring and back to Winter, I was able to take out this poncho for the very last time (hopefully -- I just want summer already!) I bought this piece at Zara a while ago and I must say, it's one of my favorite statement pieces in my closet at the moment. The orange, burgundy and navy color scheme is unique and aesthetically pleasing and although the sleeves are short, it keeps me fairly warm.

To keep the look simple, I paired it with leather leggings and black heeled boots but to add another neutral pop, I wore a clay colored bag. I highly recommend getting a statement piece like a poncho since it's easy to throw on and super comfortable! Shop below:

Zara poncho | Aritzia leggings 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.