Silver Hardware

Monday, April 11, 2016







Wearing skirts isn't usually my thing, but I've recently been seeing a lot of street style outfits that incorporate a basic tee and a leather skirt, so I decided to wear something similar. Wearing basics with a dressier garment is the easiest way to dress down an outfit. This white linen tee was perfect to make this a day to night outfit, since it simplified the overall appearance. I love mixing metals, but sometimes keeping the same colored hardware makes a look more cohesive. The zippers in the skirt, the chain on my bag and the zippers on my boots all brought the entire outfit together. Shop below!

Brandy Melville tee | Zara skirt | Steve Madden boots | All Saints bag

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Magicjack Support- 1-800-653-4096
    Support For Magicjack
    Magicjack Installation
    Magicjack Customer Support
    Magicjack Contact Support
    MAgicjack Renew Support
    Magicjack Phone Number

    ReplyDelete

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.