Paint it Black

Monday, May 23, 2016






I'm always reminding myself to stay away from picking out a black head-to-toe look but it's just too perfect, especially on a gloomy day. A completely sleek and modern outfit has never been my preference stylistically since I'm always attracted to older styles and garments, such as vintage wear, so I really love mixing the old and new. For this outfit I browsed through some garments at my favorite spot (aka my moms closet) and found this beautiful suede jacket with crochet detailing. It pulled together this look while adding some flair to this pitch black outfit. I paired it with my Madewell high rise jeans and heeled sandals to keep the look simple yet transitional! 

Madewell Jeans | Vintage Jacket & Belt | Urban Outfitters Sandals


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.