Bare Shoulders

Friday, May 27, 2016






Let your shoulders do the talking. I'm always hesitant to show a little skin, but showing off shoulders gives off sex appeal without being too flirty. It shows off your back and your collarbones, which in my opinion are the two sexiest parts of a body. And if you already have a bronzed tan, an off the shoulder top is ideal to show it off!

What I love about this top is that due to its patten and length, it's versatile for a casual lunch date to a party on a warm summer night. Plus, it can be worn with jeans like how I wore them, or even with a denim skirt. In this look, I paired it with white converse and my blue Rag & Bone jeans (best jeans I own), since the weather hasn't been too hot to show off my legs. Shop below! 

Madewell top | Rag & Bone jeans 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.