Weekend in Saint Barthélemy

Tuesday, June 14, 2016




Get the look: J. Crew bathing suit, Illesteva sunglasses



Get the look: Free People tank, Zara skirt, Free People sandals







I recently went on a weekend trip to St. Barts and to be fair, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I'd seen many Instagram posts from celebrities like Bella Hadid or flipped through Victoria's Secret swim catalogues where models are posing on the white sandy beaches of this island. However, I didn't expect it to be such a relaxing and exclusive vacation spot. Although it's a bit more tedious to get to the island (since you either have to take two flights or a ferry unlike other Caribbean destinations), the trip was definitely worth it! 

This island is known for its French charm, delicious and worldly foods and for its white sand. Every single restaurant I ate at was out of this world, and there was always something unique in every little boutique I walked into. Since I visited this destination while it was off-season, the tourism wasn't as hectic as it usually is during the winter season, but overall this place is definitely worth the visit. The clear waters, the flavorful pastries and my favorite, the French language, all made this island one to visit again. 
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.