Denim Mini

Thursday, July 21, 2016







Denim skirts are back. I swapped out ripped cut offs and I now consider this mini to be the newest staple in my closet. It was hard to find the ideal denim skirt since I wanted it to be frayed, ripped, the perfect color and the perfect length. Although a vintage Levi's is what came to my mind prior to finding the one I'm wearing, I came across this a few months ago at Zara and instantly fell in love. This store never fails to satisfy my fashion craves and with it's normal price range, it makes it easy for the outfits in my mind to come to life! For days where it's too hot to wear jeans or for days I'm not really feeling shorts (I hate walking and having to pull them down), I throw this on and I instantly feel like my 10 year old girly self (yet in a more sophisticated way, of course).

For a casual day, I paired this mini with a classic crisp white tee, which is now my favorite shirt I own and only cost $19, score. I mixed metals by wearing a clay bag with a silver chain, black heeled boots with a silver zipper, a gold watch and silver framed sunglasses. Plus, I wore a matte silver vintage choker, which was once my moms' belt.

To make this look more nighttime, I can easily throw on a leather jacket or a blazer and call it a day. And this is why I call a denim skirt a staple piece - it can be dressed up or down.

Zara denim skirt
Cos white tee
All Saints bag 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.