Midnight Silk

Tuesday, August 23, 2016




 Although I've been trying my best to add some more color to my wardrobe during this summer season, I couldn't resist the urge to buy this breezy slip dress when I came across it during my trip to Milan. After all, when will I have the opportunity to come across this garment again? Plus, it has become a staple in my closet since my purchase.  The silk fabric gives a smooth and free feel while wearing it, which is great especially during the summer months and this brutal heat. It can also become transitional; slip on some docs or your favorite chunky boots, pair it with a leather jacket and sheer stockings and you'll be set for fall. You can layer this with a white tee underneath as well to make it even more casual. Check out the links below to shop a similar look! 

Black slip dress | Free People sandals | Tea Leigh tote bag



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.