Ripped Up

Tuesday, September 13, 2016




   
      We're all holding onto the final days of summer as if they are our last. I'm not saying to bring out full Autumn looks just yet, but it's time to think about transitioning your wardrobe...slowly.  When I came across these light wash ripped jeans, I had to give them a try and luckily they were the perfect fit! Since it's technically still summer, I paired the look with a casual relaxed fit v-neck tee and to polish it up, I held a structured tote. To finish off my outfit, I wore heeled sandals that have distressed block heels since the rugged look complimented the jeans.
      For my second look I wanted to show how this outfit can be transitioned easily for Fall by pairing it with a knit sweater. If it's a little chilly or you want to layer, you can even throw on a leather jacket over a t-shirt, but in the end it's what works for you. Check out the links below if you interested in these looks!

Vagabond Sandals | Anthropologie Jeans | Marni Purse | UO Black T-shirt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© The Golden Flick 2014. Powered by Blogger.